Webshop Coordinator and Designer | Nordic Team
In 2021, we are building a Nordic team with IDÈ House of Brands representatives from all countries. The team will be responsible for our largest Nordic clients. Our goal is to have a close collaboration in all countries to ensure satisfied clients and to require new Nordic customers.
Who are we looking for?
You would love to work Nordic together with colleagues and clients in different countries and don’t mind travel a few times per year for meetings. You are creative and structured. You don’t mind having several different projects going on at the same time and you feel comfortable in customer meetings. You have a high degree of service attitude.
What does a Nordic Web Coordinator & Designer do?
- Central responsibilities coordinator online stores
- Customer and supplier contact
- Quotation writing and follow-up
- Purchasing, order processing and invoicing
- Project & Inventory management
- Design presentations, items for product proposals
Produce artworks for productions (items, labels, packaging etc)
Desired competence and experience:
- Good knowledge of digital platforms and opportunities
- Experience from setting up and operating online stores
- Design skills from ex illustrator or photo shop
- Comfortable in English (written and spoken) as it will be the team’s main language to communicate
Applications are evaluated continuously.
Applications should be sent in English to:
Sales Manager Nordic Key Accounts: Sofie Loberg, email@example.com
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out.
We are looking forward your application!